The Power app for Apple Watch has been updated to notify you when your iPhone battery is running low. Power was created by Surenix, a designer of several popular jailbreak Cydia tweaks.
“Now you can with Power right on your Apple Watch! With Power you can easily see, in real-time, your iPhone battery life with a single tap or swipe on your Apple Watch. Power will notify you on your Apple Watch when your iPhone battery is running low and/or is fully charged, even if it is not in the same room as you. You are also provided with useful information, including indications of when your iPhone is charging or whether it has been fully charged.
Power will only send you a notification when your iPhone battery is within the following range:”
• 95% – 85%
• 55% – 45%
• 25% – 15%
• 10% – 0%
What’s New In This Version:
Thank you everyone for your tremendous support in making Power’s launch so successful! Power became the #1 app in many countries — it was an unbelievable moment! To show you how grateful I am, I would like to introduce you to Power 1.1 which includes the following new features:
• Notifications while your iPhone battery drains or charges (at certain percentages)
• A new page introducing ‘Notifications’
• A new page to remind users to install ‘Power on Apple Watch’
• Fixes missing juice when battery is less than 5%
• Fixes green battery juice at 20% when it should be red
You can purchase Power from the App Store for $0.99.