Apple has just provided the final version of iOS 13.3.1, after a beta cycle interrupted by the confectioners’ truce. According to the release notes, this new version corrects a problem in the new communication limits function of Screen Time as promised by Apple , it also puts an end to two Mail bugs: one which made sure to load an image even when the Load remote images setting is disabled, and the other that multiplied the Cancel dialog boxes.
Change log :
- solve a problem with the Communication limits functionality allowing the addition of a contact without requiring the entry of the “Screen time” code,
- add a setting to control the use of the location services of the Ultra Wideband U1 chip,
- fix an issue that could cause a delay before you can edit a Deep Fusion photo taken on an iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro,
- fix a problem in Mail that could force the loading of remote images when the “Load remote images” setting is disabled,
- solve a problem that could cause several “Cancel” dialog boxes to appear in Mail,
- fix an issue causing FaceTime to use the rear ultra-wide angle camera instead of the wide-angle camera,
- fix an issue that could cause push notifications to fail when the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network,
- solve a problem that could distort sounds during telephone calls in certain vehicles via CarPlay,
- offer support for Siri voices in English (India) on the HomePod.