Finally, the time has come that we have been waiting for at least 3 months. Apple has officially released the final version of iOS 12 which is now available for everyone. No need to be beta testers or developers anymore, anyone with an iPhone 5s or higher will be able to install the new version of the software. The same applies to users with sixth generation iPod Touch and iPad (from Mini 2 to the latest).
All the news of iOS 12 in one article:
iOS 12 presents numerous performance improvements and new features for iPhone and iPad. The Photos app offers new options to help you rediscover and share photos from your library. iOS 12 introduces Memoji , the customizable version of Animoji; the Messages app is even more fun and full of creative tools; the “Usage time” option allows you and your family members to analyze the time spent in front of the screen and optimize it; Siri’s quick commands allow you to run tasks faster and are available for any app; augmented reality becomes even more immersive thanks to the ability for developers to create shared AR experiences and new privacy features prevent tracking on websites.
- iOS has been optimized to give you a faster usage experience and better system performance.
- The update offers a general improvement in performance on all supported devices, starting with the iPhone 5s and iPad Air models.
- Opening the Camera app is 70% faster, the keyboard display is 50% faster and typing is more responsive. *
- App opening is up to twice as fast when your device is used intensively. *
- The new “For you” panel allows you to discover the most beautiful photos on the library thanks to the photos in the foreground, the suggestions for applying effects and much more.
- Thanks to sharing tips, you can share photos taken during certain events with people in the images.
- Thanks to the improved search functionality, finding photos is even easier with smart suggestions and support for multiple keywords.
- Search for photos by location, business, or event they were taken.
- Improved performance of the camera import option and new preview mode with enlarged thumbnails.
- Support for RAW format for image editing.
- Enhancements to Portrait mode let you preserve the accuracy of detail between the subject and the background with the standard “Light Theater” effects in black and white.
- QR codes are highlighted in the camera frame, making it easy to scan.
- The Messages app is even more fun and versatile with the introduction of Memoji , the new customization to Animoji. Introduces the new Animoji of the tyrannosaur, the phantom, the koala and the tiger
Time of use
- The “Usage Time” option provides a range of detailed information and tools to help you and your family members manage time spent on apps and websites.
- View the time spent on the app, check the use of the different categories of apps, find out how many notifications you receive and how many times you have activated your devices.
More Update to the site……
- iPhone 5s (GSM / LTE) (iPhone6,1) – Download
- iPhone 5s (CDMA / LTE) (iPhone6,2) – Download
- iPhone 6 Plus (iPhone7,1) – Download
- iPhone 6 (iPhone7,2) – Download
- iPhone 6s (iPhone8,1) – Download
- iPhone 6s Plus (iPhone8,2) – Download
- iPhone SE (iPhone8.4) – Download
- iPhone 7 (GSM / LTE) (iPhone9.3) – Download
- iPhone 7 Plus (GSM / LTE) (iPhone9.4) – Download
- iPhone 8 (GSM / LTE) (iPhone10.4) – Download
- iPhone 8 Plus (GSM / LTE) (iPhone10.5) – Download
- iPhone X (GSM / LTE) (iPhone10.6) – Download
- iPhone11,2 (iPhone11,2) – Download
- iPhone11.4 (iPhone11.4) – Download
- iPhone11.6 (iPhone11.6) – Download
- iPhone11,8 (iPhone11,8) – Download
- iPod touch 6G (iPod7,1) – Download
- iPad Air (Wi-Fi) (iPad4.1) – Download
- iPad Air (Cellular) (iPad4,2) – Download
- iPad mini 2 (Wi-Fi) (iPad4.4) – Download
- iPad mini 2 (Cellular) (iPad4.5) – Download
- iPad mini 3 (Wi-Fi) (iPad4.7) – Download
- iPad mini 3 (Cellular) (iPad4,8) – Download
- iPad mini 4 (Wi-Fi) (iPad5,1) – Download
- iPad mini 4 (Cellular) (iPad5,2) – Download
- iPad Air 2 (Wi-Fi) (iPad5.3) – Download
- iPad Air 2 (Cellular) (iPad5.4) – Download
- iPad Pro (9.7 “, Wi-Fi) (iPad6.3) – Download
- iPad Pro (9.7 “, Cellular) (iPad6.4) – Download
- iPad Pro (Wi-Fi) (iPad6,7) – Download
- iPad Pro (Cellular) (iPad6,8) – Download
- iPad 5 (Wi-Fi) (iPad6.11) – Download
- iPad 5 (Cellular) (iPad6,12) – Download
- iPad Pro 2 (12.9 “, Wi-Fi) (iPad7,1) – Download
- iPad Pro 2 (12.9 “, Cellular) (iPad7,2) – Download
- iPad Pro (10.5 “, Wi-Fi) (iPad7.3) – Download
- iPad Pro (10.5 “, Cellular) (iPad7.4) – Download
- iPad7.5 (iPad7.5) – Download
- iPad7.6 (iPad7.6) – Download