A few months after the release of the WhatsApp Business app for Android is finally available also on the iPhone. WhatsApp Business has been designed for the world of work, in order to disconnect your private profile from the working one , while maintaining the possibility of using the same messaging application.
WhatsApp Business allows your business to have an official presence on WhatsApp, provides you with tools to communicate more efficiently with customers and helps you grow your business.
If you have two different numbers, one for work and one for personal, you can install both WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger on the same phone and associate the applications with separate phone numbers.
In addition to the features available on WhatsApp Messenger, WhatsApp Business includes:
- ACTIVITY PROFILE : create a profile for your business, so that your customers can more easily find useful information, such as website, address and contact information.
- ACTIVITY MESSAGING TOOLS : respond faster to your customers, using absence messages to let them know when you’re not available.
- SUPPORT FOR FIXED NUMBERS : you can associate WhatsApp Business to a fixed number, so that your customers can send you messages on that number. During the verification procedure, choose the “Call me” option to receive the code by phone call.
- WHATSAPP BUSINESS AND WHATSAPP MESSENGER ON THE SAME PHONE : you can use both WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger on the same phone, but each application must be associated with a separate phone number.
- WHATSAPP WEB : you can respond to your customers directly from the computer browser, to be even more efficient.
WhatsApp Business has an interface similar to that of WhatsApp Messenger and includes all the functions that you are already used to, such as sharing multimedia files, free calls *, free international messages, group chats, offline messages and much more.