In addition to iOS 11.3, Apple also released WatchOS 4.3. Also in this update, there are several interesting news that we are going to list below:
- It is now possible to control the volume and playback of content on the HomePod via Apple Watch
- The ability to control music playback on iPhone is reintroduced
- Allows you to use any orientation for the night charging mode
- The Siri dial now shows the progress made with the Activity rings and indicates when new tracks are added to the Apple Music Mixes
- Resolves an issue where Activity medals could be incorrectly assigned
- Resolves an issue where Siri’s music commands may not work properly on some Audio devices.
How to update
To upgrade your Apple Watch to the WatchOS 4.3 you simply need to open the Watch application installed on iPhone, go to General> Check Update and do everything using OTA. Of course, the Apple Watch must be connected to a WiFi network and have at least 50% of available battery. Do not reboot or remove the recharge from the device until the end of the update. Make sure you have first updated your iPhone to iOS 11.3.