Apple has just released macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 a few hours later than iOS 11.3.
The update improves the stability, performance, and security of the Mac and is recommended for all users. Furthermore:
- Adds support for “Chat with Business” conversations in Messages in the United States
- Add support for external graphics processors (eGPU)
- Resolves issues that prevent some of the apps on iMac Pro from displaying properly
- Switch to the rightmost open panel using the + 9 command key in Safari
- Adds the ability to sort Safari bookmarks by name or URL by double-clicking and choosing “Sort by …”
- Resolves an issue that may prevent the display of web link previews in Messaging
- It helps protect privacy by automatically filling up usernames and passwords only after they have been selected in the field of a web form in Safari
- Show privacy related icons and links to explain how data will be used and protected when Apple features require the use of personal information.
- Show an alert in the Safari smart search field when interacting with password or credit card forms on non-encrypted web pages.
How to update
To update your Mac, just open the Mac App Store and enter the Updates section. The operating system will be detected automatically.